Last Updated: July 2, 2023
TYPES OF COOKIES
We may use, and may allow third parties to use, use different types of cookies. However, only strictly necessary cookies are used without your consent. Other types of cookies require you to consent, before they can be used. You can set or modify your consent preferences in our cookie preference tool. We have categorized our cookies as follows:
- Strictly Necessary: These cookies are necessary for the Site to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the Site will not then work.
- Functional: These cookies enable the Site to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Performance: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of the Site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the Site. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our Site and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Targeting: These cookies may be set through our Site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
YOUR COOKIE RIGHTS AND CHOICES
1. Cookie Preference Tool. You may use the Site cookie preference tool to consent to the placement of cookies and to subsequently withdraw your consent, except for Strictly Necessary cookies. The cookie preference tool is device and browser specific. If you delete or clear cookies or change devices or browsers, you will need to reset your cookie preferences using the tool. You may also use your browser settings to delete and reject cookies. However, erasing or not consenting to some types of cookies, through the tool or your browser settings, may limit your experience on the Site and the services we are able to offer.
2. Google and Lucky Orange. We use Google and Lucky Orange to analyze our website traffic. We implement measures offered by Google and Lucky Orange to limit their access to and use of your IP address when visiting the Sites, but you can review their privacy policies here (Google Analytics), here (Google services more generally) and here (Lucky Orange).
3. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information Options (for Residents of California, Virginia, Colorado and Utah). Residents of California, Virginia, Colorado and Utah have the right to opt-out of having their personal information “sold” to or (in the case of California residents) “shared” with third parties, as such terms are defined under the applicable privacy laws in the relevant state. While we do not sell personal information for money, the use of certain cookies or other tracking technologies placed by third parties on our Sites may constitute a “sale” and/or a “share” of personal information under applicable privacy laws in the relevant state. You may use our Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information form to submit a request to exercise your rights under applicable state privacy laws.
Some browsers have a “do not track” feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. These features are not yet uniform, so our Sites are not currently designed to respond to or support those signals.